„Set a Goal so Big that You can’t Achieve it Until
You Grow into the Person Who Can”
You’re a professional and you deserve to have more energy, to be more effective, to have better health and an extraordinary personal life.
You spend your days drinking coffee to stay “productive” only to collapse into bed at night instead of waking up with a passion to seize the day and returning home with high energy to connect with your family.
You feel exhausted and unfulfilled because you use all of your energy at work and you wish there was someone who could teach you strategies to harness untapped resources from within to reclaim your life.
You want to feel excited to get out of bed in the morning because you have reclaimed your life.
I’m Guthrie Schroeder and I admit
I grew up near the ocean
but I don’t like seafood.
I’m a chiropractor, agent of change and saw-dust smell enthusiast. I help professionals and entrepreneurs develop new strategies to increase energy, effectiveness and improve health so they can crush their life goals and create the life they always dreamed of.
I’m from a small town of around 6.000 people in the Northeast part of the United States and now I live with my wife and our little dog Daisy in Berlin Germany, a city of almost 3,5 million. When I’m not busy I enjoy hiking, wood working, exercising, watching movies and laughing.
Continuing Education after Graduation is an important part of staying current in the profession. At kintsu, we regularly attend post-graduate seminars to deepen our knowledge base and improve our skills. Seminars that I have attended since Graduation include:
- Torque Release Technique (TRT) in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Network Spinal Analysis Level 1 Hands-On in Asheville, North Carolina, USA
- Sherman College of Chiropractic Lyceum in Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA
- Network Spinal Analysis Level 2 Intensive in Como, Italy
- Network Spinal Analysis Level 1 Intensive in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Network Spinal Analysis Level 2 Intensive in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Sacral Occipital Technique (SOT) Fundamentals 2 in Amsterdam
- Network Spinal Analysis Level 2 Hands-On in Dover, New Hampshire, USA
- Steve Williams – Pediatric Chiropractic in Hannover, Germany
- Network Spinal Analysis Level 2 Intensive in London, UK
- Piet Seru – Whiplash Patients, A Practical Approach in Braunschweig, Germany
- Care of Pregnant Patients in Braunschweig, Germany
- Somato-Respiratory Integration in Manchester, England
Guthrie Schroeder is a studied chiropractor who received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Sherman College of Chiropractic in the United States.
After achieving his academic goals with the highest honors of Suma Cum Laude at the top of his class, Guthrie moved to Germany to continue helping people achieve their health goals.
He has worked in multiple Chiropractic offices and locations throughout Germany, including the Chiropractic Zentrum Braunschweig, VW Financial Services Health Center and the Chiropractic Zentrum Peine.
To find out how Guthrie could help you create strategies to achieve your health and life goals, call kintsu Schroeder & Partner today: 030 9486 9182